BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse
4907 Gate Parkway
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse will build a $1.4 million, 8,400-square-foot restaurant, at 4907 Gate Parkway. Heavy equipment and survey crews are working to prepare the plot in front of Costco wholesale club for construction.
Monster.com and other career websites have Job listings for the Jacksonville town center restaurant.
Known for its deep-dish pizzas, handcrafted beers and its famous Pizookie dessert, BJ Restaurant and Brewhouse means casual family dining. BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse might be best know for a fresh-baked cookie topped with vanilla ice cream served up in a deep-dish.
Based on information in a news release issued last week, the Jacksonville restaurant could seat 250 or more guests. It certainly looks big enough to handle that many customers.
According to news releases about other stores opening around the country,
“BJ’s 103 plasma display as well as several high-definition flat panel televisions, creates a high energy, fun and family-friendly dining environment.”
Among the highlights of the menu on the chain’s website are:
Deep Dish Pizza
- BJ’s Favorite Pizza: Oven-baked meatballs, pepperoni, Italian sausage, mushrooms, green peppers, black olives, white onions and tomatoes.
- Sweet Pig Pizza: Pineapple, tomatoes and oven-roasted ham.
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza: Diced celery, red onions and grilled chicken breast marinated in hot and spicy buffalo sauce, drizzled with ranch dressing and buffalo sauce.
- Cuban Burger: Served sandwich-style and topped with oven-roasted ham, Swiss cheese, dill pickles, Dijonnaise and mustard.
- California Burger: Served on sourdough bread and topped with avocado, roasted green chilies, pepper jack cheese, chipotle mayonnaise and ranch dressing
- Grilled Burger Melt: Topped with cheddar and Swiss cheeses, caramelized onions and special sauce on grilled sourdough bread.
- Entrees include:
- Chicken Marsala
- Grilled Pork Chops
- Tuscan Chicken Limone
- Thai Salmon
- Fish Tacos
- Baby Back Pork Ribs
- Old-Fashioned Pot Roast
- Salads, pasta and stuffed potatoes round out the menu.
- On tap, look for BJ’s eight regular brews:
- BJ’s LightSwitch Lager
- Harvest Hefeweizen
- Piranha Pale Ale
- Nutty Brewnette
- Tatonka Stout
- and more.
Half-pound Angus burgers